The age of daily necessities, the little friends I have seen are shocked!
Bath balls, plastic lunch boxes, toothbrushes... How long have you used these household items? Some housewives advocate saving, no need to change. As everyone knows, these daily necessities look clean, in fact, there are many bacteria or allergies... The US "Prevention" magazine recently reminded me to periodically replace the following household items.
1. Wipes: There are tens of thousands of bacteria on the kitchen rag in 2 weeks, and must be replaced once every 1-2 weeks. After each use, it is thoroughly cleaned with hot water, dried in the sun, and disinfected once a day in a microwave oven.
2, filter-type water dispenser: 6-year household filter-type water dispenser is the use of filtration, penetration principle, the removal of microorganisms in tap water. However, after a long period of use, the filter function of the filter will decrease and it will not be clean.
3, bath ball: 3 months bath ball wiped with a long time will be stained with dead skin, breeding bacteria. It is recommended to wash it thoroughly once every 1-2 weeks, and change a new bath ball every quarter.
4, towel: 2 to 4 months towel is a fabric, long use, bacteria in the fiber gap is difficult to remove, cleaning, drying, high temperature cooking, etc. can only control the number of bacteria in a short time, and can not be permanent Remove bacteria. The long-lasting towel is dirty and hard, which will become a new source of pollution, seriously affecting skin health and comfort. Therefore, it is best to change the new towel in about 3 months, don't wait for the damage and change it.
5, toothbrush: 3 months of each toothbrush work time should not exceed 6 hours, according to brushing 2 times a day, 2 minutes each time, the life of the toothbrush is about 3 months. It is best to replace it in 3 months, otherwise it will stick to bacteria.
6, shopping bags: wash the shopping bag immediately after use, easy to spread the feces and bacteria from raw meat and vegetables. Timely cleaning can remove more than 99.9% of bacteria.
7. Sports shoes: 8 to 12 months, based on the average amount of exercise, the service life of a pair of sports shoes is 8 to 12 months. Once the period of use is exceeded, the protection of the foot and body will be greatly reduced.
8. Headphones: Clean the headphones every week with dirty alcohol and disinfect them, and keep them away from dust.
9. Contact lens cleaning solution: Once the lid of the cleaning solution for 3 months is opened, the bacteria will be easy to find the door and increase the risk of eye infection. In addition, the box for storing contact lenses is preferably changed once every three months.
10, vitamin drugs: 2 years to make vitamin drugs to maintain the proper efficacy, even in a cool, dry place to save, can only be stored for 2 years. Therefore, if you have such a drug in your home, it is best not to eat it even if you have not had a shelf life.
11. Bra: In the case of wearing a 2 or 3 days in a week for 6 months, the life span of a normal bra is 3 to 6 months. Fabrics that exceed this period of time will have a lack of flexibility in the fabric of the bra and will not serve as a good support and protect the breast. If the bra starts to deform and the shoulder strap is slack, you need to change it.
12. Shaving razor: After each use for 4 to 6 weeks, remove the blade and brush off the residue adsorbed on it. After using it for 2~3 times, the blade should be placed in alcohol. Then wipe it off with cotton.
13. Pillowcase: It is easy to get sweat, saliva, dandruff and dust mites every week, so it should be replaced in time.
14. Pillow: The life of the pillow is too long for 1 to 2 years. Not only will the support on the head and neck be weakened, but also the oil on the hair and scalp will penetrate into the pillow, which will breed bacteria and cause allergies. And respiratory diseases.
15, plastic lunch box: plastic lunch box is damaged, throw plastic containers scratches easily accumulate bacteria, it is best to wash, once found damaged, faded or become brittle, should be thrown away immediately, or switch to glassware.
16. Mascara: 3 months mascara is the biggest source of bacterial infection in cosmetic bags. Use the same mascara for a long time. The bacteria accumulated on the brush head may be the murderer of your eyes.
17. Bamboo (wood) products Tableware: The service life of bamboo and wood tableware is half a year. It is best to disinfect household chopsticks once a week. Cook the chopsticks after boiling for 30 minutes, or disinfect them in a microwave for 2~3 minutes. Some "paint chopsticks" contain heavy metals such as lead and chromium. After frying, there is a risk of heavy metal poisoning and carcinogenesis. Therefore, once the chopsticks are cracked, deformed, or discolored, they should not be used.
18, metal products tableware: the coating is damaged, the stainless steel is made of iron-chromium alloy mixed with nickel, molybdenum and other metals, these metals contain harmful components. Therefore, when it is found that the kitchen made of metal has scratches, surface paint or peeling off the coating, the tableware should be replaced.
19, ceramic products: cracks that change porcelain, beautiful glaze contains lead, when cracks appear, lead may overflow, mixed into the food. Therefore, ceramic tableware with cracks should not be used.
The grey breathable silicone insole is made of silica gel material. The design of this insole can be cut by yourself, and the length of the insole can be adjusted according to the size of your shoe.
This grey breathable silicone insole has good elasticity, which can reduce shock, save effort and protect the foot during exercise.This gray surface breathable silicone insole is suitable for athletic shoes, casual shoes, leather shoes, etc. It is also a good choice for outdoor sports, business and leisure.
Henan Bangni Biotechnology Co.,LTD , https://www.insolesbangni.com